Live in social housing? Share your views on smoking to win £350!
People living in social housing in Greater Manchester are being invited to share their views on smoking for the chance to win £350 worth of shopping vouchers.
The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership has launched a new survey to better understand how smoking affects people living in social housing.
The survey is open to smokers and non-smokers and asks about smoking in the home and shared communal areas, as well as how people feel it impacts their health, money, environment, home safety and the overall quality of living in your community.
To take part in the survey you must be over the age of 16 and currently living in social housing in Greater Manchester – this means your home is rented from a housing association or local council who acts as your landlord.
Those who complete the survey by the closing date, Friday 27th May, will be entered into a prize draw to win £350 worth of Love2Shop vouchers which can be spent across hundreds of participating retailers, including ASDA, Argos, Boots and Iceland.
More importantly, results from the survey will be shared with NHS organisations, local authorities, and housing providers across Greater Manchester to help shape future policies and support services that will reduce smoking rates and promote heathy communities.
All answers will be treated confidentially, and all data disclosed will comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
For more information or to request a printed copy, please email [email protected].
*Prize draw terms and conditions
By completing the survey you will be in with a chance of winning a £350 Love2Shop voucher. Closing date for entries is 11:59pm, Friday 27th May. Winners will be drawn at random and notified within 14 days of closing date. Love2Shop vouchers can be spent at participating high street and online retailers. For a full list of stores visit https://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift/where-to-spend-love2shop-vouchers. These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entered on completion of the ‘social housing and smoking’ survey for Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership, conducted on their behalf by Bluegrass Research Ltd. By entering this prize draw, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and agree to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to individuals aged 16 and above and who submit a response as described in these terms and conditions. The competition is not open to employees of Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership or Bluegrass Research, or their family, or anyone connected with the prize.
- Entry to the prize draw requires that the survey is fully completed. Partially completed surveys will not be counted, and entry to the draw declined.
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted.
- Entries from third parties, agencies or sent in bulk will be declared invalid and void.
- No responsibility can be taken for lost, delayed or non-transmitted entries.
- Closing date for receipt of entries for the prize draw is 11:59pm on Friday 27th
- One (1) prize (Love2Shop e-vouchers) to the amount of £350.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn by Bluegrass Research, the company managing the survey.
- The winners will be notified within 14 days of closing date.
- The winners will be notified and invited to accept the offered prize within 7 days of being contacted. If a notified winner does not respond within 7 days of notification, another winner will be selected from the remaining entries and contacted as previously stated. Once a subsequent winner has been selected, the previous winner is no longer entitled to the prize. In the unlikely event no entries are received before the closing date, the prizes will not be awarded.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of Bluegrass Research shall be binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Bluegrass Research may withdraw or cancel the survey competition for any reason and at any time and may change the prize to a prize of a similar value. There is no cash alternative.