With help you’re much more likely to quit for good than if you use willpower alone. Find out how you can get free access to the latest quitting aids, one-to-one advice and support in your local area.
- Free, confidential service
- One-to-one or group support
- Easy access to stop smoking medication
- No waiting lists
- Help improving other areas of your life, including eating well, sleeping better, breastfeeding, reducing alcohol intake and getting active
This service is available to people aged 12 and over who live, work or study in Bury, are registered with a Bury GP or hospitalised in Bury.
If you are aged 16 or under you must be referred by your parent or guardian, GP or health specialist.
- Telephone appointments
- Video call appointments
- Face to face appointments
Fill out the self-referral form here and a member of the Bury Live Well team will be in touch.
Castle Leisure Centre, Bolton Street, Bury, BL9 0EZ