With help you’re much more likely to quit for good than if you use willpower alone. Find out how you can get free access to the latest quitting aids, one-to-one advice and support in your local area.
- Free, confidential service
- One-to-one support
- Nicotine replacement (prescription charges apply)
- Help switching to an e-cigarette to stop smoking
- No waiting lists
- Help improving other areas of your life, including eating well, getting active and connecting with the community
This service is available to people aged 12 and over who live, work or have a registered GP in the Rochdale Borough.
If you are aged 18 or under you must be referred by your parent or guardian, or by your GP or health specialist.
- Telephone appointments
- Video call appointments
- Face to face appointments
Download and complete the self-referral form and a member of the Rochdale Living Well team will be in touch.
Lock 50, Oldham Road, Rochdale, OL16 5RD