With help you’re much more likely to quit for good than if you use willpower alone. Find out how you can get free access to the latest quitting aids, one-to-one advice and support in your local area.
- Free, confidential service
- One-to-one or group support
- Free nicotine replacement
- Easy access to stop smoking medication
- No waiting lists
This service is available to people aged 12 and over who live in Manchester or are registered with a Manchester GP.
- Telephone appointments
- Video appointments
- Face-to-face appointments
Fill out the self-referral form here and a tobacco addiction nurse from Be Smoke Free will be in touch.
What to expect?
When you start with our service, you’ll speak to one of our tobacco addiction nurses. They’ll get to know you and find out what support you want with quitting.
- You’ll have an initial 30 minute assessment either over the phone, on a video call, or in-person.
- After your initial assessment, you’ll have a follow-up appointment every 2 weeks for 12 weeks. If you’d like it, you can get your medication after your initial assessment. This might be nicotine patches or gum.
- We can deliver your medication to you at home, or you can collect it from a pharmacy. You don’t need a prescription or a GP appointment.
- If you meet your nurse it will likely be in community venues. This might be a local library or community centre.
CGL Be Smoke Free Manchester, Phoenix Mill, 20 Piercy Street, Ancoats, Manchester M4 7HY