With help you’re much more likely to quit for good than if you use willpower alone. Find out how you can get free access to the latest quitting aids, one-to-one advice and support in your local area.
- Free, confidential service
- One-to-one or group support
- Free nicotine replacement
- Easy access to stop smoking medication
- No waiting lists
- Help improving other areas of your life, including eating well, sleeping better and getting active
This service is available to people aged 12 and over who live in Oldham or are registered with an Oldham GP.
If you are aged 16 or under you must be referred by your parent or guardian, GP or health specialist.
- Telephone appointments
- Video call appointments
- Face to face appointments
Fill out the self-referral form here or text OLDHAM to 62277 (texts are free) and a member of the Your Health Oldham team will be in touch.