With help you’re much more likely to quit for good than if you use willpower alone. Find out how you can get free access to the latest quitting aids, one-to-one advice and support in your local area.
- Free, confidential service
- One-to-one or group support
- Free nicotine replacement
- Easy access to stop smoking medication
- Support to quit using a e-cig/vape
- No waiting lists
- Help with improving other areas of your life, including eating well, better sleep, getting active
This service is available to people aged 12 and over who live, work or have a registered GP in Stockport.
If you are aged 16 or under, you must be referred by your parent or guardian, or by your GP or health specialist.
- Telephone appointments
- Video call appointments
- Face to face appointments
Contact the team and a stop smoking advisor will be in touch.